For YA & Adult Readers!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (1): First Comes Love



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, for bloggers to share upcoming releases they're excited about. Wow, this is my first ever Waiting on Wednesday! I'm so ecstatic to share my pick.

I'm not one for really mushy love stories, but this cover captivates me each time I look at it. I was compelled to have this as my first WoW:




First Comes Love
By Katie Kacvinsky
Publication Date: May 8th, 2012                                            

From GoodReads:


Like his name, Gray is dark and stormy. Dylan, a girl always searching for what's next, seemingly unable to settle down, is the exact opposite: full of light and life. On the outside, they seem like an unlikely couple. But looks can be deceiving and besides, opposites attract.
What starts as friendship, turns into admiration, respect and caring, until finally these two lone souls find they are truly in love with each other.
But staying in love is not as easy as falling in love. If Dylan and Gray want their love to last, they're going to have to work at it. And learn that sometimes love means having to say you're sorry.


What are you waiting on?

12 comments:

  1. I'm not one for really mushy stories either, but this one DOES sound like an adorable read! <3 I've heard some really cool things about Katie Kacvinsky's books, so I think this book might be the first of hers that I pick up! :)

    Awesome pick for your WOW, Candace! Now you've got me waiting on this one too LOL! x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy, I hope you get a chance to read her other book Awaken, it's really awesome!

      Delete
  2. I'm waiting for this one too. Great pick. Here's my WOW


    Don't forgot to check out my Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your WoW and giveaway! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm looking forward to this one too it sounds really good! Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great romance read! Nice choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com