For YA & Adult Readers!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (2): A Beautiful Evil

Weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

A Beautiful Evil (Gods & Monsters #2)
By Kelly Keaton
Publication Date: February 21, 2012



From GoodReads:

A power she can’t deny. A destiny she’s determined to fight. 

When Ari first arrived in the dilapidated city of New 2, all she wanted was to figure out who she was. But what she discovered was beyond her worst nightmare. Ari can already sense the evil growing inside her—a power the goddess Athena will stop at nothing to possess. 

Desperate to hold on to her humanity and protect her loved ones, Ari must fight back. But Athena’s playing mind games, not just with Ari but with those she cares about most. And Athena has a very special plan for the brooding and sexy Sebastian. 

Ari is determined to defeat Athena, but time is running out. With no other options, Ari must unleash the very thing she’s afraid of: herself.

First of all, I just love, love, love the cover! Be sure to check out the blog tour for this book, February 17th -21st. It'll be hosted by Once Upon a Twilight and Good Choice Reading!

What are you waiting on?

8 comments:

  1. I really want to read the first book in this series so I can wait on this one with you! Looks like a fantastic series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a fantastic series, I hope you get a chance to check out the first book!

      Delete
  2. I saw the first book on my local store just today but didn't grab it for some reason... should I get it?! this cover makes me giddy... the snake is asdlkasd :/ Awesome pick!

    My WoW picks here

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely pick up the first book, it's very unique and I loved every minute of it!

      Delete
  3. I love how her hair turns into the snake! Here's my WoW. New follower :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too! It was the first thing I noticed when I saw the cover.

    Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't started this series yet but it sounds really good! Great pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read the first book in this series. Great pick!
    Em
    My WoW post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com