For YA & Adult Readers!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Welcome to LOVEY DOVEY BOOKS!


Thank you for stopping by and welcome to Lovey Dovey Books. I'm Candace and I'm so excited to have finally started my first book review blog! I love reading YA & Adult fiction so most of my reviews will fall into those categories. I really hope you enjoy my upcoming reviews.

Don't be shy! Feel free to leave comments on my posts to let me know what you think. I'd love to see what you're interested in or not. I'll post cover reveals, giveaways, author interviews, and maybe even a few character interviews!

Keep up with my posts by following me. There are numerous ways to do so:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com