For YA & Adult Readers!

Monday, February 20, 2012

In My Mailbox (4): Love, Cupcakes, Freedom & More

Hosted by The Story Siren

Everyday in the month of February Astrea Press is giving away one of their many books for free, one day only. I've been getting some really awesome books from them so make sure you check it out. Of course I got tons of freebies from Amazon, just too many to remember :)
Won:

What's inside you ask??

  • From Cynsations (Cynthia Leitich Smith): Signed copies of Love? Maybe & The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler and 'sweetheart' themed goodies.
  • From WovenMyst: Paperback of Generations I: Book of Enlightenment by Mia Castile & signed Asylum bookmark (K.A. Tucker).

  •  From Popcorn Reads: Signed copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: The Price of Freedom by A.C. Crispin. 
  • From Making Connections: e-book, Leslie Deaton - A Marked Past (The Mercer Legacy, Book 1)

For Review:

It's even signed by Jennifer!

  • Jennifer Echols - The One that I Want 

Borrowed: 

Borrowed from my brother

  •  Scott Westerfield: The Secret Hour (Midnighters, Book 1)


Looks like I know what I'll be doing, or rather, reading over spring break!

What's in Your Mailbox?



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fantastic week :) The One That I Want has such a cute cover!

    New Follower
    My Imm
    My giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know! I think it gives the book a sweet aura around it.

      Thanks for stopping by and following Lauren!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com