For YA & Adult Readers!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox(5): What Janie Found, Switched, Living Violet, The Ocean

Hosted by The Story Siren

Books Purchased:

  • Tara Kelly - Harmonic Feedback
  • John M. Cusick - Girl Parts
  • Amanda Hocking - Switched
  • Angie Stanton - Rock and a Hard Place
  • Caroline B. Cooney - What Janie Found
  • Linda Pohring - Oddily
  • Emily Franklin - The Half-Life of Planets

 Books Won: 

  • From Mia Castile (Because Points Matter Contest): Signed Generations swag, signed copy of The Ocean.
  • From IceyBooks: Cinder (Marissa Meyers) & Tempest (Julie Cross) audiobooks.
  • From Truly Bookish: Living Violet by Jaime Reed
  • From Harlequin Books: The Legacy of Eden by Nelle Davy
  • From Chirenjenzie: Promise by Kristie Cook
WHAT'S IN YOUR MAILBOX??

8 comments:

  1. What a lot of books! They look fantastic! I hope you would enjoy them :D

    Mariska

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. You won so much. I am super jealous. I want to read like half those books really bad. Dang you for being the giveaway queen. :)

    Mine: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-3-vampire-memorabilia.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am starting to feel like a giveaway queen; I still have a lot more that I've won and waiting on :)

      Delete
  3. I want to read Switched! I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow awesome book haul this week! I am really wanting to read the Amanda Hocking series, I feel like everywhere I turn someone else is talking about it so it must be good! Also, Cinder was definitely a great read :)

    Enjoy everything you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very nice. Promise looks interesting. New follower.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace, thanks for following! I'm very excited to read Promise, it does look interesting :)

      Delete
  6. Awesome awesome books!!!I hope you enjoy everything :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com