For YA & Adult Readers!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (5): Kailin Gow

Hosted by the Breaking the Spine

Saving You, Saving Me
By: Kailin Gow
Publication Date: April 16, 2012

My pick this week is a book that is at the top of my wishlist. According to Kailin, Saving You, Saving Me is one of her upcoming books inspired by real incidents she had growing up. Doesn't that little tidbit want to make you read it too?!


What Saving You, Saving Me is all about:

From Amazon:




Sam never thought she would fall for the one mysterious guy she has been speaking to over the phone for months, the boy the counselors called Daggers. She wasn't supposed to talk to him outside of their sessions. But as she began to peel the layers of Daggers and learn who he is, the one boy she is supposed to be saving, might just be the one who is saving her.



What Are You Waiting For?!










11 comments:

  1. Great pick, I think this is one I will love. Thanks for sharing.

    New follower :)

    My WOW: http://fictionfascination.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-10_22.html

    Carly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm gonna be part of the book tour for this book! Can't wait :)

    Following on Twitter @celjla212

    My WOW:

    http://sweetsouthernhome.wordpress.com/2012/02/22/waiting-on-wednesday-spellcaster-spellbound-series-book-2-by-cara-lynn-shultz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Carrie, thanks for stopping by! Wow, if you're going to be part of the book tour let me know when your stop is! I can't wait either, lol :)

      Delete
  3. Now I am waiting for this book. It sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you're interested :D

      Thanks for stopping by Laura!

      Delete
  4. Interesting not a fan of chic lit but it sounds interesting. Great pick copy and paste the link to see my pick -http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-45/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good! I like that it's based off of true events. I'm going to have to add it to my TBR now :P Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yay! for adding it to your TBR :P

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com