For YA & Adult Readers!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (3): Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe



How to participate:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Choose 2 NON SPOILER-ISH teaser phrases to share from that page
  • List the title and author
*Hosted by MizB @ Should Be Reading*


 
 My teaser this week comes from Shelley Coriell's Welcome, Caller, This is Chloe, which releases May 1, 2012.


I needed to hear her say that despite all the chaos and conflict, everything would be hunky-dory, because I didn’t feel hunky-dory.

“Try the laundry room. She seems rather attached to dryer number seven. That new girl hangs out in the strangest places.”
-pg. 200, eGalley

Thanks For Stopping By!!

*Don't forget to enter to win Emerald City by Alicia K. Leppert, here!*

7 comments:

  1. OOOOH. I just won this one the other day. I am looking forward to receiving it.

    Here's mine: http://sosimplesara.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Sara! I just finished reading it and it was amazing :) Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. I actually want to read this book bad. I love your teasers. I laughed. Number 7 dryer. lol. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get a chance to read it! There are a lot of funnies in the book, lol.

      Delete
  3. sounds fun
    tnx 4 sharing
    http://www.roroisreading.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my reading list :) Looks like such a fun read!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL those teasers actually made me laugh out loud! This book sounds like it is very well written. Thanks for sharing!

    Wanna come visit my Teaser?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com