For YA & Adult Readers!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (4): Wander Dust

Want to join in?


  • Grab your current read & open to a random page
  • Share 2 sentences from that page (NO SPOILERS!)
  • List the title & author so we can add the book to our TBR lists

Hosted by: MizB @ Should Be Reading


My Teaser:

I look at Mona then back at Gabe. I size him up. His elaborate outfit looks like something from a runway show in New York. You know, the kind of outfit where you ask yourself, “Who would ever wear such a thing?” I definitely have my answer.

Wander Dust by Michelle Warren (Kindle Locations 1510-1512)


2 comments:

  1. Now I want to know what he's wearing. Lovely cover and good teaser!

    ~ Popin
    You can read my teaser here: http://pdbkwm.blogspot.ca/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-wk4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Popin. I'd like a description of Gabe's outfit. Guess I'll have to get the book, won't I?
    Here's my teaser: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com