For YA & Adult Readers!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

IMM (11): Saving You, Saving Me; Familiar Ties; Romiette & Julio; Savage Cinderella

Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
I've opened my mailbox to 'normal' mail practically everyday this week. I heave a big sigh because I think the mailman hates me, ha ha! It's okay because I still had an eventful week between attending the virtual release day party for Kailin Gow's Saving You, Saving Me and succumbing to the desire to purchase books, from B&N, that I've been waiting to buy for forever.

Won

  • Kailin Gow - Saving YOU, Saving ME for Kindle
  • Tiffany Lovering - The Tamporlea Trilogy (Signed PB) and Tamporlea Trilogy pens
  • Ami Blackwelder - She Speaks to Angels ebook 

For Review

  • Gwenda Bond - Blackwood {Netgalley}
  • Naya Nikki - Familiar Ties {Upcoming Blog Tour} 
  • Judith Graves - Under My Skin
  • Shannon Dittemore - Angel Eyes {Upcoming Blog Tour}
  • Lindsay Paige - Whatever It Takes

Purchased--B&N Store

  • Sharon M. Draper - Romiette & Julio
  • Nikki Burnham -  Sticky Fingers
  • Jane Austen - Pride & Prejudice (Published by Splinter)

Amazon Freebies

  • Christine James - Fallen (The Chosen Series, Book 1)
  • PJ Sharon - Savage Cinderella
  • Hazel M. Larson - The Smell of Rain
  • C. A. Kunz - The Childe (The Childe Series, Book 1)

WHAT'S IN YOUR MAILBOX?

 

3 comments:

  1. Your IMM looks sooo great! What a lot of books! I hope you would enjoy reading all of them.

    Mariska
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far I have been enjoying them :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like a full Mailbox! Have fun reading them all!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    My IMM - http://paulettespapers.com/?p=1975

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com