For YA & Adult Readers!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (1): Trylle Trilogy, Blood and Shadow, & Caterpillar

I've chosen to show off all by book goodies through this cute new meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

My mailbox has been gratefully busy this week! A lot of prizes I recently won have come in and I'm super excited to show them off!! I finally have my first completed book series, thanks to my purchasing books 2 and 3 of the Trylle Trilogy. I am very ecstatic! Here's what I received and feel free to link me to your posts. :)




Purchased

  • Amanda Hocking - Torn & Ascend

Won

  • From YA Fusion: Signed What She Left Behind Notebook & bookmarks (Tracy Bilen)
  • From Random Buzzers: Robin Wasserman - The Book of Blood and Shadow (ARC)
  • From Arianne Cruz: Nancy Straight - Meeting Destiny (signed PBK)
  • From GoodReads First Reads: Bryan Davis: Diviner (Dragons of Starlight #3)
  • Ami Blackwelder - She Speaks to Angels (signed ARC) & bookmarks

 

For Review

  • Kate Oliver - Caterpillar {Upcoming YA Bound Tour}
  • Magan Vernon - How to Date an Alien

 

Borrowed 

  • From Booklending.com: SJ Wright - The Vampire's Curse


HOW HAVE YOU BEEN STACKING THE SHELVES?

9 comments:

  1. Amanda Hocking's books and The Vampire's Curse look interesting :) Great Picks this week!

    Here's My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just finished The Vampire's Curse...it was awesome!

      Delete
  2. Great haul!!!!
    Going to be checking back to see how you like all your treasures.
    WTF Are You Reading?: WTF's In My Mailbox #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hope you do get a chance to come back :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the covers of the Amanda Hocking books! I really need to read that series! :)

    Happy reading!

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really love the covers too. I'm glad they all have the same theme just little differences. Hope you read the series soon, it's delightful :)

      Delete
  4. Nice!!!! I bought the Trylle Trilogy this week as well! It was a great deal at Costco.

    I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    Here's the link to my STS:
    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/04/stacking-shelves-april-29-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!! I bought Ascend and Torn from BJ's for a little less than what I paid for the first book on Amazon. I couldn't pass it up :)

      Delete
  5. I've seen the top two books in stores before and always considered trying them, but then don't end up buying them. The covers are really interesting. I'll have to look into the other books since I've never heard of them yet. Thanks for sharing. My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com