For YA & Adult Readers!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Ambuzzador: My Paladin Prophecy Movie Casting

Mark Frost's first YA novel, The Paladin Prophecy, is the first in a one of a kind series. The characters are so vivid and individualistic and a very big part of why I enjoyed the novel so much. Though the Fall Ambuzzador season has come to a close, I still wanted to do this fun activity. 
  
Below is my dream movie casting for The Paladin Prophecy if it were to become a movie! Who would you cast?

Residents of Pod G4-3

Will West: The extraordinary star of The Paladin Prophecy and the hero of my heart. ;-)



(I'm a little biased here. I LOVE Josh Hutcherson and would love to see him play in another book-to-movie adaptation!)

Brooke Springer: The 'do-everything-by-the-book' girl of the group

Ajay Janikowski: The smartest of the group when it comes to electronics, and pretty much everything else


Elise Moreau: The moody girl of the group and also a pianist



(When choosing Miranda Cosgrove for the more sullen type of character, I was really thinking about her role on Drake and Josh. Playing the troublesome little sister made her seem like a little devil!)

Nick Mcleish: The goofball of the group and also a gymnast


The Center for Integrated Learning, Staff

Dr. Lillian Robbins: School Pyschologist



(I guess I should take a moment to point out another instance of my bias. I LOVED watching Kristen Bell play the teen Veronica Mars, but for some reason I can just see her playing this older character; a cool and collected authority figure. I will say that my second choice would be Katee Sackhoff!)

Coach Jericho: Cross-Country


Stephen Rourke: Headmaster



Dan McBride: Professor


Eloni: Security Guard


Others:

Todd Hodak: School bully. Yeah, you know the type!

 
Dave: Dave is, well...a surprise. :)



 
Purchase: Amazon--B&N--Powell's
 Read my 5 Dove Review!

Will West is careful to live life under the radar. At his parents' insistence, he's made sure to get mediocre grades and to stay in the middle of the pack on his cross-country team. Then Will slips up, accidentally scoring off the charts on a nationwide exam.

Now Will is being courted by an exclusive prep school . . . and is being followed by men driving black sedans. When Will suddenly loses his parents, he must flee to the school. There he begins to explore all that he's capable of--physical and mental feats that should be impossible--and learns that his abilities are connected to a struggle between titanic forces that has lasted for millennia.

Co-creator of the groundbreaking television series Twin Peaks, Mark Frost brings his unique vision to this sophisticated adventure, which combines mystery, heart-pounding action, and the supernatural.
Learn more about Mark Frost & The Paladin Prophecy by joining me (LOVEYDOVEYBOOKS) on Random Buzzers
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

 photo EntTeen-UrbanBattleEpic300x300opt2_zpsiez6labv.jpg
#TeamUrban vs. #TeamEpic Fantasy Prize Pack

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com