For YA & Adult Readers!

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Come one, Come All...Take 2


Welcome to Lovey Dovey Books.

I have to apologize for my substantial absence. Life got busy, and the moment came when I just had to stop. But another moment has come and this time I just have to start.

I planned on starting anew, moving the blog to Worpress (even officially started blogging there), but the logistics just didn't work. Plus, I couldn't leave the original behind.

Any who. I'm Candace and I've been away from writing book reviews for awhile. Fortunately, I'm in the mood to spread some book love. So sit back and relax. I've got your next book recommendation, your next obsession (whatever you want to call it) covered! Stay tuned for giveaways, book discussions, and totally called for randomness...

Start following me right now:

Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
Subscribe to Lovey Dovey Books

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com