For YA & Adult Readers!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: The Beauty of Darkness

"Waiting on" Wednesday, or WOW, is a meme created by Jill @ Breaking the Spine. Join in the discussion to see what upcoming releases we're currently buzzing about.



As I reemerge myself back into the book blogosphere, I have to admit how much I missed this meme. I've always been the type of reader who looks forward to new releases, especially when reading an active book series or reading my favorite author's latest masterpiece. The worst feeling is finishing a book and anticipating the next, when it's a whole year away!

Here's this week's pick:


Lia and Rafe have escaped Venda and the path before them is winding and dangerous - what will happen now? This third and final book in The Remnant Chronicles is not to be missed. Bestselling author Mary E. Pearson's combination of intrigue, suspense, romance and action make this a riveting page turner for teens.

The Beauty of Darkness (Remnant Chronicles #3) releases August 2, 2016 from Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
Add to Goodreads

I'm super excited to continue reading this series. I just finished Kiss of Deception (Book 1) and recently began reading The Heart of Betrayal (Book 2). There's no turning back for me at this point!

What are you waiting on this week?
Subscribe to Lovey Dovey Books

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, yes! Me too! Can't wait for this one.

    New GFC follower.
    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't got around to reading this series. I hope you enjoy it.
    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It does and it's coming just around the corner. ;-)

      Delete
  4. YAAAAASSSSSS! I actually just got this one from NetGalley - first wish ever granted! I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a lovely week. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you enjoy it too! Yeah I can imagine the excitement :)

      Delete
  5. I really like the cover on this one. Strong female lead seems like a good read. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, and I'm a sucker for strong female leads!

      Delete
  6. This book is new to me and does it look good! Thanks for sharing!
    (New GFC Follower!)

    Happy Reading! <a href="http://paulettespapers.com/?p=10812”>Dani @ Paulette’s Papers</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following. And please check it out, I may do a review later just to entice you further! ;)

      Delete
  7. I've never heard of this one before. I'll have to check it out. I'm a new GFC follower :-) If you'd like, please stop by and see my brew of WoW .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Yes it's an interesting read, you have to check it out

      Delete

Thank you for visiting! I appreciate any feedback and all comments!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Instagram RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Current Giveaway

More to come!

Follow by Email

Followers

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Lovey Dovey Books | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com
Lovey Dovey Books is a participant in affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Kobo) designed to provide a means for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Kobo.com